[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Trump Fans • View topic - Value Legendarys in any deck.
Board index Games Hearthstone Value Legendarys in any deck.

Value Legendarys in any deck.

Pull up a chair by the hearth! Discuss Hearthstone with fellow Trump fans

Post Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:47 pm

Hello. I been looking at Hearthpwns on Legendary crafting. Also been asking Trumpsc but its been is this card better then this card and what is the current meta. So, I am not sure how many people use Trumpsc fan forums. Be good to see what people are using and what they value as well. More "data" the better.
I am into Paladin decks. Like to have a control deck like a Tank Paladin. I been looking at nuteral legendary cards to craft that I could also using in other decks when I want to change it up in Ladder. Great Nuterals I have are Black Knight, Sylvanas, Ragnos, Dr Boom, Cairen Bloodhoof, and Leeroy Jenkins. Not sure how great Toshley is. I would like to play a Control Warrior but need Hellscream, Alex, and Baron. I was wondering if Alex and Baron could be used in a paladin control deck or even a midrange deck. I know Alex would be a card that can be used in a lot of decks. Alex and Baron can be used in a fatigue mage deck also. Many use Harrison but I will not craft it as Ooz is just as good. Card draw can be good or bad but mainlyget one from Harrison.
Any ways, what are yours thougts on this not just Paladin deck wise.
Put your Faith in the light!

Post Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:35 pm

I think you covered most of the best neutral legendaries. Other decent neutrals that you didn't mention include: KT, Sneed's (if the meta is really slow), Thalnos and who can forget Loatheb.

I don't think Baron Geddon is useable in too many classes though, simply because he ends up killing you vs aggro decks if you aren't a class that can heal. In a class like Paladin, he also doesn't really make sense since he ends up killing your dudes. Alex is more generally useful because he can set up OTK, such as in warrior or freeze mage, for instance. Or for the heal, as in handlock. As for Harrison, I think it depends on the deck whether ooze is really just as good. If you want it just for weapon destruction, yeah, it's just as good. But sometimes, you'll want the card draw as well. And it also depends on the curve of your deck, whether a 2 drop or a 5 drop makes more sense.

Post Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:37 am

Post Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:25 pm

Post Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:51 am

Finished a quest to get my 100 gold. Opened my Classic pack as it was its turn. Got a Shield slam so I can de my golden one and have 2 regulars. Then then I got a Gold Edwin Vanclef. DEed him. Not into Goldencards. So, now I get a free Legendary how I look at it. Love the sound it makes when you get one too. Woooow Golden Legendary!!! Had my Fiance' watch as I opened them hehe. Now, what to craft.

Post Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:11 pm

Youtube it sometime. Its awesome sound. I only keep them till I get a regular one. Only golden one I use is Leeroy.
So, after careful self debating. I am going to craft Alex fromthe Golden Edwin. I spent 30 minutes of my drive today on this. What nuteral legendary card can I craft that I wil get value out of and what decks can it be used in thatI have crafted/using right now. Knowing that the legendary card will always be used in any meta. I am going to craft Alex. How can I use Alex in a paladin, Rogue, Druid, and Warlock decks? I thought of 5 ways that card can help out. Board control, pressure, card baiting, self heal, and opponent health burn. In the Oil Rogue deck, I though about taking out 1 Sprint for Alex. Snaps are to good to give 1 up. In a Ramp/Savage deck. Take out Pilot Skygolem. In Paladin Mid/Control. Takeout Laying of hands or Guardian. In Warlocks handlock deck. Take out Jaraxxas as so many Harrison or his pet Ooz. With Ooz and Kolblt suds for Harrison and Bloodmage, not one foe Alex you know. And think too how you feel when you play Jaraxxas and Harrison or Ooz comes out. GG. I just need to craft the rest of the Handlock cards. 2 Twilights and 2 Giants.

So, how put up this site then? Does Trumpsc post his deck or does someone do it? I get a lot of my answers answered in his Twitch stream.

Edit. I just read the about trumpfansite section.

Return to Hearthstone