Looking to buy Hearthstone packs on the cheap? Fortunately, there is a way you can save some money. Normally, if you buy packs through Blizzard’s in-game store, it costs $50 for 40 packs. But, there’s also a lesser known way to purchase packs at a discount, by buying Amazon Coins.
Amazon Coins are a virtual currency that can be used to purchase eligible apps, games and digital in-app items on Amazon devices, the Amazon Appstore for Android and Amazon’s website. Conveniently, you can also use Amazon Coins to purchase Hearthstone packs.
|Cost of Coins||# Amazon Coins||# of Packs||Cost per Pack||Savings|
- You must use an Android device in order for this deal to work. If you don’t have one, one option is to borrow a friend’s temporarily. Another option, if you have a decent computer and internet connection, is to use an Android emulator.
- Amazon Coins can also be used to purchase Arena entries (or expansions), in addition to packs
- You must also install Hearthstone via the Amazon Appstore so that when you go to buy packs, Amazon Coins are listed as another payment option. If Hearthstone is already installed on your Android device via Google Play, uninstall it (and the battle.net authenticator app from Google Play) before installing the version from the Amazon Appstore. (Some people have reported problems with trying to reinstall HS from the Amazon Appstore directly over the Google Play Hearthstone installation.)
Purchase the Rise of Shadows at a Discount!
Since Amazon Coins can be used on any in-game content, you can also use them to purchase packs for the latest expansion, the Rise of Shadows! Or, if you’re looking to round out your collection, you can also use them on prior adventures or packs for previous expansions such as Rastakhan’s Rumble, or The Boomsday Project still available in the shop. It’s a great way to save up to 20% on all your packs.
- Buy discounted Amazon Coins, .
- Make sure that you have Hearthstone installed on your Android device via the Amazon Appstore. (If you have Hearthstone already installed via Google Play, completely uninstall it, then install via the Amazon Appstore.)
- Now, when you go to the Hearthstone in-game store, the option to purchase packs using Coins should show up. If your purchase is eligible to earn a bonus coin refund, it will also tell you as as part of the payment process.
That’s it! Now it’s time to enjoy a well-deserved game of wizard poker!